Why take this course?
IDC candidates are expected to have a good working knowledge of dive theory and demonstration-quality pool skills. For those who feel they have a need to sharpen those skills, we offer a one or two day IDC Preparation Review to enable you to re-gain the knowledge and skills to undertake the IDC and subsequent IE with confidence. The content of the course will be tailored to individual student needs.
What do I need to start?
- Complete Dive Theory E-learning (Online)
- PADI Divemaster (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Proof of 60 logged dives including experience in deep, night, and navigation
- Medical Exam for diving within the past 12 months
- 18 years of age
- PADI EFR or equivalent in the past 2 years (CPR)
- You are expected to have your own equipment that is professional in both appearance as well as performance, and all materials required for the IDC.